Enchanting Red Rose Bunch
- 8 Red Roses
- Wrapped in Red Non Woven Paper
- Tied Beautifully
- Origin- The rose is (according to fossil evidence) 35 million years old. Garden cultivation of roses began some 5,000 years ago, probably in China.
- Did you know that the rose is edible, can live for a very long time, has been mentioned in the bible and is a great source of vitamin C?
- Due to government policies, non-woven fabric which is used to wrap this bouquet will be substituted by paper wrapping in Mumbai, Pune & Bangalore.
- Green Fillers may vary as per local and seasonal availability.
- Country of Origin: India